My brother, Elder Chase Cook, left the M.T.C. last Tuesday to Louisiana! We all slept over at my parents house because he was going to call us between the hours of 6-8 A.M. and we all wanted to talk to him! He sounded so good on the phone and was so anxious to get to Louisiana! He told us some of his experiences he had in the M.T.C. before he left, which were really cool! He is loving every minute of it and is doing awesome! We finally got an email from him since he has been over there in Louisiana and he already has stories to tell us and he hasn't been there for seven days! He's such a great missionary and I'm so happy for him!
1 comment:
Even though I don't know your brother I am still proud of him. Being a missionary isn't always easy, but it is the most important thing he could be doing right now!
Post a Comment