Saturday, June 19, 2010

...Bowling New England Style...

Last weekend we went bowling...New England style...Candlepin Bowling!

When we were here two years ago selling...we did this and I fell in love with it, so we had to go again!

It is so much fun! I love this version of bowling!

Us waiting for the rest of the crew to come join in the fun....

So we started taking pictures of ourselves ha!

Here is the size of the bowling ball that you use...its TINY!

Its a lot faster then regular bowling...instead of bowling just one frame you actually bowl two frames!

So it makes the game go fast because your bowling six times instead of just three!

Its way fun...but it is actually harder then regular bowling because the pins are actual candlestick pins...

which is why it is called 'Candlepin Bowling!'

My hottie of a husband doing is usual thing when I pull out the camera to take a picture of him....

doesn't smile for the camera just does one of his MANY faces!

Here is Jeff's way of taking a picture....

Cutting half of my head off in the picture!

Last time I will have him taking the pictures, thats for sure!

Don't mind that blurriness of the picture...but it shows you how little the pins really are!

You seriously have to chuck the ball down there so it actually hits the pins instead of just rolling down into the gutter ha ha!

Like I said....trying to take a decent picture of us together with our little bowling balls and this is what I get....

There we go...a decent picture of us together! Wohoo!

Oh how I love my man....even though he's hard to take decent pictures with ha ha but I still love him!

Don't mind my HAIR in all of these pictures....oh geez! Not looking so good ha ha!


New England style of bowling seriously is one of a kind bowling! So if any of you make a trip out to Boston sometime...you gotta go Candlepin Bowling! Its worth it!!

Love Always,

1 comment:

Sam and Natalie said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast!!Love and miss you girl!PS-Tell Melissa hi for me. We were UV Mentors together (ha) small world!