...Downtown Boston Commons...
The other week us girls thought it would be nice to finally get out of our apartments and go downtown to the Boston Commons, so we did! Besides the very very hot humid weather, we had a really good time ha!
This fountain is right where we came out of from the subway station...
I thought it was pretty neat!
Melissa, Trudi, Jes and Nixon
Me posing in front of the city...
Me, Trudi and Jes
Don't know what my face is doing in this picture....I guess trying to smile as BIG as I can I guess ha!
When going downtown, like I said in my past posts, you find very interesting things happening there....
Such as this delightful group singing...I can't remember who they were but they were very interesting that's all I got to say!
And right by those interesting people singing....were these lovely people MEDITATING right in the middle of the Commons ha!
Lots of interesting people here...
After walking through the Boston Commons we headed the direction to the Boston Gardens!
I absolutely love all the green that is here in Boston...
If only Utah could have it!!!
Here's the bridge that looks over all the swan boats and the city...
Here's a swan boat taking the people on their little ride...
Us girls on the bridge, sweating in the sun...
Don't know why me and Trudi decided to wear pants on that hot humid day!
We were dying by the end of the day!
Aren't these flowers beautiful?
Had to take a picture of George!
After walking through the Gardens we were making our way to Newbury street and found these beauties...
Trying to find Wonka I guess....ha ha
I LOVE these apartments downtown! They are so old fashion and so beautiful!
I wonder what they look like inside...
At this point of our adventure...we were all starving and tired, so we needed to eat to get some energy in us so I looked up my phone to find some yummy food and we have been wanting to try out a certain place and my GPS told me it was only 7 minutes away so we thought sweet not far at all so we started heading down the direction and was dying in the hot hot sun so we crossed the street to walk under these wonderful shaded trees! It was so nice to be in shade!
While walking through the shaded trees we ran into the Boston Women's Memorial...
There were these three statues of women representing the women's rights I believe!
Jes wanted to be included in the picture....ha ha
So of course she wanted me to take a picture by this lovely lady ha ha
Well after walking through the Women's Memorial we were dying at this point cuz it felt like we've been walking so long....so I looked at my GPS again and noticed that the place was 7 minutes away in a moving vehicle and 47 minutes away on FOOT!
Ahh! Bad idea! I felt so bad ha ha! So we found the nearest place to eat and it happened to be soooo good!
It was called 'Charly's Saloon' delicious!
So with all the walking and sweating in the hot humid sun that day, explains this picture of us girls in the subway....being just a little sweaty ha ha!
I had to post this picture even though its a little blurry and Nixon has red eyes ha but this kid seriously is so much fun! I think he loves being surrounded by all the ladies all day long ha ha! He's a stud and he absolutely LOVES the subway, as you can tell in his face in this picture! Love him!
Hopefully the weather here gets warmer soon so we can go downtown again and play...hopefully tomorrow is a better day...lets cross our fingers!
I'll remember to NOT wear pants in 90 degrees weather.....
Love Always,
3 comments:
oh shoot... the only thing missing in those pics is ME! Why am I working again??
All those pics are really really good!! love them!!
Don't wear pants next time ok?
I know Melissa! Tell her hello! What a small world. You definitely have a fun group of girls there. Glad you are having fun. Cute picts!!!
The Town is really pretty! There is some "Creepers" Though! Be Careful!! Ha ha Miss you tons!
Post a Comment