Monday, June 21, 2010

...A Day At The Beach...


Saturday, us girls decided to head out and go to the beach! It was so fun and all the kids absolutely loved it! So don't worry that I was a little camera happy while I was there!

So there are quite a few pictures in this post, so embrace yourselves ha ha!

Jes, Cassie and Cassies kids

Melissa

Me in the water....don't know what my arms are doing...looks a little awkward ha!

Me and Jes

Jes and Melissa

Nixon....I seriously went crazy taking pictures of this kid because he is so ADVENTUROUS its crazy!

Caught in the action but still looking cute ha ha!

He seriously could not stay still for more then 2 minutes....seriously!

Got him in the action with him falling in the water....

Trudi and Nixon

Such a model....

Whenever I would take pictures of Cassie's cute little girl Mayzie she would pose like this ha ha!

Hudson is such a doll...

She is so good at taking pictures....such a little girl!

And this little guy....is just a handsome little guy!

He stayed in this spot the entire time we were there just playing in the mud!

So cute!

Mayzie doing her famous pose for me ha ha

She has so much sass for a little girl its crazy!

She has the cutest little personality...

Cute little cousins playing in the mud!

And then there's this little angel....Hallie!

She is an absolute sweetheart and so cute!

Melissa and Jes

Melissa, Me and Jes

Cassie and her sweet little kids...

So cute...I love this picture!

I just love his face in this picture...so him!

This is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture of the day...

Isn't it so cute??

K I couldn't believe how many people were wearing SPEEDOS!

This particular picture is the best....Like Father Like Son!

The cute little Ford kids playing in the sand

Cassie and Christine

Mr. Dirk being such a stud...as usual!

Me and Trudi

Cassie, Christine and Me

Such the typical face of Nixon...

Love these last three pictures of Trudi and Nixon....so cute!

The day at the beach was so much fun and different!

Its so nice to get out of our apartments and go do something and being at the beach is just fun!

These girls are so much fun! I'm seriously lucky to have the girls that I have here to be with this summer with me! I love them!

Thanks girls for letting me go camera happy with everyone ha ha!

We missed you Andrea....not for long till you get to come play with us EVERYDAY!!!

Love Always,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time out in Boston! I think you need to come out to the beach in California though! We would love for you guys to visit!! Love and miss you!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I LOVE all theses pics!! I love tons and tons of pics! Looks like you guys are having fun! You are so tan I am so jealous!

Jes said...

thanks for all the pics! I love them! That was such a fun day. It looks like Mayzie has taken lessons from the best poser of them all....ME! What the hell? Next time I pose in a picture please slap my arms downs!