Wednesday, July 21, 2010

...Hampton Beach & Bbq's...

So lately we have all been loving the fact that we've been going to the BEACH and BBQ'IN at the pool EVERY Sunday for the past couple of weekends ha! Don't mind if we stick with it till the end of the summer....we'll see!!!

So this post is two Sunday beach days and bbq's combined....I'm slacking on keeping my blog right up to date...but thats okay!
We love going to beach...too bad Utah doesn't have one!
What a hunk????
Jeff and Dave....
Me and cute Jes...I just love this girl!
The Cute Madsens....so happy they are out here with us this summer!
Some of the gang...
Mark surrounded by the cute little ladies....
Not sure what he's doing???
Oh how I love that man.....and the beach!
Jeff, Tyler, Brenan and Brandon.....of course the Carn boys can't take a normal picture EVER!
Me and Trudi......can you believe this girl is 5 months PREGNANT??? Ummm...Seriously?? If only I could look like that when I'm pregnant!
The fabulous Warrens....couldn't be more happier with them here!
Me and the Carn boys....of course no decent pictures with them around...
....at least we got JEFF to smile decent....Tyler, not sure what he's doing? ha ha...such a nerd sometimes!
This is a picture of the next Sunday at the beach...can you believe how CROWDED this place was???
It seriously was ridiculous how many people were there....especially along the shoreline!
Here's the boys playing 500...
These boys are seriously such boys....especially when there is a ball around they all go crazy and of course have to start throwing it at each other and diving into the COLD COLD WATER!
Look at those faces....ha ha ha ha
Thanks to Andrea with her nifty camera to get these awesome pictures! Thanks Ange!
Pointing at where he was going to throw it at....
Look at that form....
Oh geez....whats with the face???? ha ha
Right in the action.....I love Porter's face in this one! ha ha
Jeff body surfing....I can't see how he is in that water....it seriously is the COLDEST water ever! Just having my feet in it feels like they are going to fall right off because their completely numb!
The Wonderful Ingersolls....love them, love them, love them!
Austin and Tyler riding the waves...
Me and the love of my life!
Whats better then a Sunday BBQ??? Nothing!

Here's our men getting the job done!
And some of the girls....

I absolutely love Sunday BBQ's....it gives me a little feel like what Sundays in the summer back home are like! 

I miss it so much!! Hopefully this is our LAST summer so we can enjoy them back home....even though its so much fun doing it out here with the friends that we have!!

Thanks everyone for the BEST Sundays ever!!!

Maybe next week??? ha ha

Love Always,