Monday, August 23, 2010

...The Switch...

Another movie weekend like last weekend! We ended up going to see the movie The Switch!
I was so excited to go see it and Jeff was a good husband to be up for it even though he was more in the mood of an action, of course! But I won and chose to go to this one and so we went to it!
But...I have to admit I was actually kind of bummed and disappointed about the movie! It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either...if that makes sense ha! But unlike the other two movies we saw last weekend, this one won't be in our movie collection I don't think. Even if I tried to buy it Jeff would throw it away probably....poor guy was so bored through the entire movie, he honestly started to dose off a little I think.....and when it was over, I have never seen him get out of a movie theater as fast as he did ha ha...I was laughing so hard!!!!
But with that being said, for all of those who want to see it....go and see it, don't let me stop ya! Ha!
Love Always,

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ok, WHAT?? You have got to be kidding me!! I seriously thought it was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen!! I laughed so hard I cried and then probably peed and then cried some more then peed a little more...JK. But for real, you need to go see it again and this time with me:)